Season
Winter almost spring
Weather
Snowing intermediately wind chill of -45 low of -35 and a high of -10 snow clouds=

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» mountain terrain
Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:33 pm by Shadow_Blade

» cliffs among alaska
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:50 pm by Sapphire

» Shadow Wolf
Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:45 pm by Sapphire

mountain terrain

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: mountain terrain

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Sapphire came in, she took a hunter from behind, breaking his neck, her ears back as she growled. She watched as he body fell to the ground. she looked to the wolf, checking him over briefly, before getting hit in the injured leg her dad had injured a while ago then her head causing her to have a high pitched yelp. her ears went back and she shook her head, turning her body, growling at the third hunter that was there.
Sapphire
Admin

View user profile http://thedogswithinalaska.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Shadow spins around growling his amber eyes ablaze with fury at her yelp and he runs to the third hunter his muzzle coated in blood and he leaps onto him tumbling down a hill snarling and snapping at him his claws raking his face harshly. After a while he walks back up his jowls and paws bloodied as he looks at the female. "What are you doing here?" he asks with a light growl. He stops when he sees her leg and walks to her licking it softly saying "you must rest"
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:43 pm

Sapphire scrunched her nose up as he licked her leg. "the same reason you are." she said huffing slightly her ears back,. "by the way, im sapphire." she said softly. thinking man that hurt my head and leg real bad. "ill be fine though." she said straightening herself up.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:47 pm

He grins and settles her down and licks her leg saying "the name's Shadow... now sit still... this looks worse than I though"t... He bounds a short distance away and gathers herbs in his mouth a bit awkwardly and chews it lightly and spreads it on her leg as he says "there it'll help but I won't be able to talk for a while... they numb the pain so it numbs my mouth"
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Sapphire nodded lightly, "thank you..." she said softly, licking then slightly nudging his cheek as a thank you. "come on, you can stay with us, if you'd like to. the den is open to you at any time. plus my pup loves you for some reason she was asking about you a bit earlier actually." she chuckled softly.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:09 pm

He smiles and nods his head in thanks since the herbs had taken effect and nudges her gently letting her lean on him. He looks around the area before he goes to the guns and knocks them into a fast flowing stream before walking back to her and motioning for her to try and get up
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:17 pm

she slowly stood, wincing as she put some weight on her leg, she sighed. this would be a while until she could put full weight back on her leg its like when her father attacked her all over again. her ears flicked and she tried to keep herself from leaning on Shadow, wanting to be strong as she was when she left her father during her near death state. she takes a deep breath and slowly began to limp forward deciding best to just keep her paw and leg off the ground so she kind of hops.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:21 pm

He smiles a bit proud of her decision and follows respecting her wishes to walk back on her own as he thinks she would make a fine pack Beta... he continues to walk with her still scenting the air for any other humans or threats to them as they near the den
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:32 pm

sapphire looked around, listening to the surroundings, very quiet,all the animals had vacated the area. She slightly looked tow here Shadow was to see if he was still there with her, seeing that he was she continued to hop to the den site. she called for eclipse as we made it to the den and she came out of the den tail between her legs slinking over to sapphire and shadow. "are those loud things gone now mommy?" she asked fearfully, Sapphire nuzzled her young pup, "They are long gone now sweetie, you've nothing to fear, I wont let anything ever happen to you." she said licking her pups head she giggled before licking sapphires cheek. sapphire smiled. "I play in snow now mama." she said her puppy play back as she bounced around in the snow, sapphire laughing at Eclipse playing softly.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Shadow laughs as he settles down in the snow, cleaning himself from the fight looking at the pup adoringly as she played in the snow and he look at Sapphire motioning for her to rest a bit since the herbs needed time to work and he looked over them as the sun rose above the horizon and made the snow glow lightly.
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Sapphire yawned, walking over to the entrance of the fen and carefully and uncomfortably laid down, deciding the best option was to lay on her side. She closed her eyes soon falling asleep but not before telling Eclipse to stay close.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:48 pm

He smiles and looks over her as she sleeps. After a while he gets up and shakes his fur out from the gathering snow looking around and basking in the sunlight. After a few hours he regains his voice and asks your pup "what is your name little one?"
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Eclipse looked up at the brute and giggles, "ecwipse" she says her ears perked up her bubbly personality showing. She sees Shadows tail and copies how she's seen me hunt, being an excellent hunter she's learned what she had well. She leaps and bites onto the tail not causing any damage.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Shadow laughs at her and says "very good little huntress"... he smiles and tilts his head at her and watches as she plays with his tail, letting her have her fun as he smiles tenderly at her, licking the top of her head softly. "you'll make a fine huntress one day... but first you need to grow up big and strong like your mommy."
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Eclipse giggles more, giving a wolfy grin, "I hope I grow up to be just like mommy!" she says as she plays with his tail, soon jumping onto his back, playing. she giggles continuously as she plays, biting on his ear at times.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:30 pm

He chuckles and looks at her laying on his stomach so she can play with him saying tenderly "I'm sure you'll be just like your mother, Eclipse. you have good instincts... now how about a game little one" he asks smiling playfully at her
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:33 pm

sapphire yawned and moved so she curled up in a ball, eclipse nods excitedly, "game game game!" she squealed in excitement giggling and jumps around like a prancing deer. before she makes one of the funniest wolf faces ever as snow touches her nose.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Shadow looks at her as he laughs at her, reaching over and brushing the snow from her nose before settling back down as he says "okay... the game is to catch my tail as it moves little one... catch it three times and you'll get a belly rub." He smiles at her, remembering when he played this game with his daughter, both to bond with her and to train her to tackle moving targets
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Eclipses eyes grow wide "OKAY!!!" She exclaimed in excitement. She moved, beginning to stalk his tail, her belly low to the ground she was as flat as she could be. She has her ears back and creeps closer to the tail before launching at the moving tail.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:27 pm

He chuckles and swings his tail around giving her a challenge but not being mean allowing her to catch it the first time. "Well done little huntress" he praises as he licks her head affectionately and says "you're quick"
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:50 pm

She giggles, "mommy has me run with her to get me faster." She says with a giggle,, chewing on his tail laughing, she leans her head in as he licked her head.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:55 pm

He smiles lovingly at her opting to let her chew his tail as he nuzzles her stomach, giving her the promised tummy rub after only one try. He smiles and says "she's training you well in speed yes, but your agility or your ability to Dodge things also needs to be improved"
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:41 am

She giggles softly before her ears go back enjoying the belly rub, she made an almost purring noise. "Mamá hasn't showed me much of that because she said I'm too young to go with her on hunts so I can't learn dat stuff yet." She said softly as she rolls over.
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:05 am

He chuckles and says "she's right sweetie... You're just a pup after all" he smiles and rubs her stomach a bit letting her cuddle close to him protecting her from the cold licking her fur softly.
Shadow_Blade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:23 am

Eclipse moved closer to Shadow as she had been cold. She seemed to close her eyes beginning to be lulled to sleep as he licked her fur softly. She was curled up now, close to his paws her back pressed on his chest so she could get some warmth from him. Sapphire's ear flicks and her tail moves a bit as she started to wake up .
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top