Dogs within the snowy valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter almost spring
Weather
Snowing intermediately wind chill of -45 low of -35 and a high of -10 snow clouds=

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» mountain terrain
mountain terrain - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:33 pm by Shadow_Blade

» cliffs among alaska
mountain terrain - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:50 pm by Sapphire

» Shadow Wolf
mountain terrain - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:45 pm by Sapphire

mountain terrain

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

mountain terrain - Page 4 Empty Re: mountain terrain

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Eclipse giggled and licked Shadows head, she hummed slightly. Sapphire stopped, closing her eyes and takes a deep breath ignoring her severely throbbing and Shaking leg. She looked back, hiding it as best she could, "alright."
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

https://thedogswithinalaska.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:25 pm

I frown at her and say I want you and Eclipse to rife on me... You'll cripple yourself if you push yourself anymore Sapphire... He sniffs the air as he walks to her saying softly you need to rest... You'll damage yourself more if you continue like this... I lick her leg growling as I taste blood saying you opened it back up.
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 pm

She nudged his head softly, "I'll be alright until we get there." She said calmly, her voice not breaking at all. "It'll close again, soon enough." She said softly looking down at her leg. "Then I'll stay off it after we get there." She said turning her body slightly.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:38 pm

I sigh and say fair enough... I go to a sharp rock and cut my flank and say get a scent of my blood... It'll be the only way for you to follow me I say. He then slinks through the dark underbrush melding into the shadows as he makes his way to the hidden den
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:41 pm

She got his scent and she followed his scent, ear eats perked as she watches for any danger that may be lurking within the area. She sighs silently as she continued to use her leg so she wouldn't be falling behind. She kept the scent of his blood in her nose as she followed his scent.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:44 pm

He comes out of the bushes and comes to a secluded den big enough for a family of wolves and he looks at her saying now I want you resting. He crouches as he smiles to Eclipse saying okay sweetie time to get off
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Sapphire following him out of the bushes nodded, examining the large den. Sapphire lays herself down licking her leg. Eclipse giggled softly and jumps off prancing around pretending to be a deer before attacking sapphires tail.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:49 pm

I smile at her and say tenderly now now sweetie let mama rest... You can play with papa for.a bit hmm? I smile and say to Sapphire tell me when you're hungry... I'll get something for us to eat. I smile and gently take Eclipse by the scruff and sit with her and poke her stomach with my nose.
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Sapphire looked up and nodded, "alright, " she paused watching eclipse and him, 'papa?' She thought for a mental before smiling. Eclipse giggled and rolls on go her back pawing his face playfully.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:59 pm

He smiles at her and purrs softly licking her face as he nuzzles her fur gently saying aww is my pup having fun? He smiles and lays on the ground with her tickling her with his paw playfully. He smiles at her lucking her head softly.
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:09 pm

She giggles and squirms laughing, she barks playfully and lifts her head as he licks her head. She giggles licking his nose before pawing his face once again, She sprawls out on the snow on her back giggling. Sapphire falls asleep, feeling exhausted as she gently panted in her sleep.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:11 pm

He chuckles and smiles at her licking her cheek and laying down with her as I look at you with worried eyes. He thinks to himself she's still hurt a lot
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:19 pm

Eclipse curled up by shadow yawning wanting to finish her nap she closes her eyes snuggling up into shadows fur. Sapphire could feel her head throbbing from where she was hit but she didn't mind her head hurting, she continued to sleep as she dreamed of her father returning and killing her brother and sister and everyone she ever cared about.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:38 pm

He smiles and licks her fur softly, lulling her back to sleep as he watches over them, not wanting any harm to come to them. Night comes as Shadow gathers Eclipse by the scruff ever so gently and places her next to her mother as he heads out to get something for everyone to eat. After an hour or so of looking, he comes across a surprising trail for so far up the mountainside, the trail of a doe. It seems that she was injured and the hunters had driven her up here. Silently as he slinks in and out of the shadows, Shadow follows the trail of the injured doe
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Sapphire stayed asleep for a while before she woke up, panting much heavier than she was before, she frantically looked around, before taking a deep breath. It was just a dream... her panting was soft now, just as she was in her sleep she licks her paws before resting her head back dowm.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Shadow stalks the limping doe quietly his lips pulled back his gleaming fangs white in the moonlight as he leaps forward onto its back and gripping the back of its neck and snarl as i tear it out hard and she crumples to the ground
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:14 pm

(Scary XD ) sapphire looked over at Eclipse licking her head lovingly, as she kept the light pant slightly annoyed because it wouldn't go away. She closed her eyes again soon to go back to sleep so the head pain would go away.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Shadow decides to drag the carcass back to the den rather than sling it across his back and he starts his trek back and he rustles through the underbrush dragging it back to the den as he says girls? dinner's here. His ears twitch as he hears rustling in the bushes and pounces on it, getting a little rabbit and I snap its neck. I put it next to the deer and smile at Eclipse saying that's yor dinner sweetie... your teeth can't tear into deer flesh quite yet
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:34 pm

Sapphire opened her eyes and she carefully got up shaking her head slightly, eclipse heard dinner and she jumped up. "FOOOOOOD!" She squeaks running over to the rabbit and began to eat. Sapphire slowly stood, her ears back slightly before carefully walking over to the deer caress allowing you the first bite.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:37 pm

He smiles and shakes his head pushing t to her saying in my pack the Alpha eats last... he provides for his pack first then nourishes himself... you need food. I'll eat after.
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Sapphire looked to him for reassurance before nodding, and began to eat, she eats her fill, leaving plenty for shadow. "Thank you..." she said slightly nuzzling him before she went and laid back down, shivering slightly. She yawned and rested her head on her paws as she examined the area. Eclipse was in the den, chasing her tail giggling.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:15 pm

He smiles at them and eats his fill dragging the remainder to a hole he had dug to store the meat ad he heads into the den with them chuckling at Eclipse as he looks at Sapphire asking tenderly how are you feeling?
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Her light panting continued, thinking "I'm a little sore... the wound opened up on my leg again though... then my head is pounding to the point my head feels like it's cracking..." she said shuddering slightly.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:40 pm

I frown and look at her skull noticing some.blood and a large lump and I say its pretty bad... I lick it gently and clean the blood doing the samw for hwr leg as i think on ways how i can help heal her. I get up and start pacing trying to think hard since the herbs I had used were only for pain. I stop my tail wagging as I get an idea saying arrowroot... If I can find arrowroot plants I can heal you
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:14 pm

She winced as he licked her head, she watched him pace, "arrowroot? That's hard to find especially here and in the winter..." she said softly.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum