Dogs within the snowy valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter almost spring
Weather
Snowing intermediately wind chill of -45 low of -35 and a high of -10 snow clouds=

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» mountain terrain
mountain terrain - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:33 pm by Shadow_Blade

» cliffs among alaska
mountain terrain - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:50 pm by Sapphire

» Shadow Wolf
mountain terrain - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:45 pm by Sapphire

mountain terrain

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

mountain terrain - Page 3 Empty Re: mountain terrain

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:27 am

He smiles and looks at the pup with tender eyes as he whispers "sleep little eclipse... I'll keep you warm" He strokes her fur with his tongue and wraps around her keeping her warm with his shaggy fur as he looks over to where Sapphire was waking up, his tail twitching.
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:31 am

Eclipse fell asleep soundly, as Sapphire opened her eyes she yawns and moved so she could sit up and stretch. She shook her fur before laying back down, looking over to where Eclipse and Shadow were, causing a small smile to appear on her face. He was great with pups.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

https://thedogswithinalaska.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:34 am

He smiles and nods to her as he settles down so as not to wake her up as he rests her on his body so she wasn't on the snow and he looks at her with the eyes of a loving and proud father. "Youpl make a wonderful huntress little one he whispers softly"
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:49 am

Sapphire watched sileny, smiling, "you're great with pups." She said softly resting her head on the snow. She smelled the air for a few moments, thinking. She looked back over to her pup and Shadow with a warm smile.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:56 am

He smiles a bit sadly saying I've had experience, especially with daughters... He nuzzles her gently as she sleeps and looks over to Sapphire saying "you've raised her well Sapphire"
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:02 am

"Oh, my apologies." She said softly, before smiling, "Thank you. I raise her how I wish my father would have raised me." She said softly. Sapphire licks her front paws before shaking her head from the snow falling.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:05 am

He smiles and says its okay... He looks at the little pup cuddled close to him and says this winter will be harsh... There are more hunters this season than ever before
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:15 am

Sapphire's ears perked at that, "you're right... it is unbelievable how many hunters there are this season. I just hope I heal to full health quickly so I will in fact be able to protect Eclipse with my best ability." She said softly, thinking.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:19 am

He smiles and says "I'll be around until you heal"... He licks her head lovingly as he let's her cuddle closer into him as the show falls and he says it will be best if we stay up here until the first thaw comes along Sapphire
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:24 am

Sapphire smiled in return, "yeah. That seems to be the best option.eclipse will have to adapt to the cold." She said softly, "she adapts easily but to the cold I'm not sure how long that'll take."
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:26 am

He smiles and nuzzles her saying tenderly I'll make sure she has enough to eat and stay warm... He settles down with her and grooms her gently as he looks at Sapphire asking how's your leg
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:29 am

She watches, "Thank you... and it's okay it doesn't hurt---- *slightly winced as a wave of pain goes through* anymore." She said her ear flicking as she spoke.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:31 am

He raises an eyebrow and says uh huh... And I'm a bunny rabbit he says dryly. He says its okay you know... You don't always have to be a fearless warrior mother who's impervious yo pain... She won't see you any different... You'll always be her strong mommy
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:35 am

She listened, "yes... but it's how I was raised. If I showed sign of pain he would show me real pain." She said shuddering at the flashback. "I grew up to show at try my best to show no pain." She said quietly.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:39 am

He growls deeply and asks his fangs bared "what kind of packless disgrace of a wolf woukd do that to his own, or rather any pup?" He glares at the ground surprised that a father would do that to his pup. He sighs and calms down in fear of waking Eclipse
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:43 am

"A cruel one... I was the youngest of my 3 other siblings, so he treated me like dirt, but now I am nearly as tall as him, he's a dire. Which is where I get my height. I proved him wrong I'm so much stronger. He was a cruel father he's dead now. (He actually just went into a low profile.) Thankfully." She said sighing shaking her head, "he is the reason I've got scars and the reason I have a slight limp before I re injured the leg." She said huffing.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:27 pm

He frowns and says a dire... That explains a lot... I get up and gently nudge eclipse awake saying to Sapphire it isn't safe here... I heard rumors of a dire wolf in the area but didn't take stock... They're supposed to be all but extinct... But it explains why the hunters are so plentiful... We need to head to my den further up
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Her ears slightly went back as she heard there was one in the area. "Yes... that's a good idea..." she said, smelling the air. Eclipse yawned tiredly moving to put her head back down, "eclipse. Honey. We must go. Wake up okay?" She said as she stood, grunting slightly and hops over to her keeping the injured leg up. She nudges eclipse so she gets up.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:45 pm

I frown and say we need to move as quick as possible... I smile at Eclipse and nudge her softly whispering wakey wakey sweetie. I look at you and say my den is a couple hours running time from here... I'll carry her on my back... The snow is getting thicker and she'll tire herself.out quickly
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:48 pm

I nod, "alright, we should go then. She grabs eclipse by the scruff and places her on Shadows back. "I'm ready when you are." I say as Eclipse giggles, still to young to understand any of this.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:51 pm

I nod.and say get going I'll bring.up the rear... I smile at Eclipse not wanting.her to.get scared as I say sweetie we're going.to.my den now... Its nice and dry and warm and you and your mama will be staying with me for the winter. I smile as we start off towards the den
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Sapphire went ahead of them, hearing the order. She watches her surroundings as she occasionally used her back leg before bringing it back up quickly but decided to use it anyway after a shile. Her ears perked as she stayed alert for everything.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Shadow keeps a vigilant eye on her making.sure she was okay as the meander through the terrain heading higher up the mountainside. He smiles and asks Eclipse "you okay up there sweetie?"
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Sapphire continued walking having a slight slip up on occasuon but quickly caught herself. She walked as she scanned in front of her smelling the air. Eclipse giggled softly, "yes daddy- er... I mean- shadow." She said sounding a little embarrassed.
Sapphire
Sapphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow_Blade Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:10 pm

He smiles and licks her cheek affectionately saying softly its okay pup... I don't mind. He chuckles at her embarrassed face as nuzzles her as best as he could on his back. He says to Sapphire stop here... Now I have to show you the waybto the den
Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum